Painless PMU Healing for Every Body
Welcome beauty boss!! We are excited to share our pain-relieving PMU products with you and your clients. Never struggle with skin itching & flaking again!
Featured CBD Products
What is PMU GOO?
Shea butter, synthetic beeswax, MCT oil, full-spectrum CBD extract, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, patchouli essential oil
New formula launch coming in 2024!
Directions for Use
For use with permanent makeup, paramedical and body art tattoos, including minor cuts, burns and rashes.
1. Every hour after appointment, have clients blot the area with a clean tissue to remove lymph. If the serum dries on the area, it creates thick scabs that will cause itching and flaking!
2. On the first day and for 2 weeks after the appointment, instruct them to perform regular aftercare at least 3 times a day. I usually suggest at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The client will:
A. Wash hands
B. Dab distilled or well water on a gauze and squeeze it until damp.
C. Dab the tattooed area to release the serum, use a rice size amount of unscented cleanser if needed (no scrubbing).
D. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Continue to dab the area clean and dry of soap and serum with water.
E. Allow area to air dry.
F. Apply a rice size amount of PMU GOO to keep the area protected and hydrated.
3. When showering, avoid soap and water running over area for prolonged periods.
4. Do not pick at area, this may cause scarring.
5. Do not get area wet other than washing OUTSIDE of shower. This includes shower, sweating, sauna, hot tub, ETC.
6. No direct sunlight for 2 weeks.
7. NO MAKEUP. LOTION. FACE WASH. SERUMS. SHAMPOO. CONDITIONER, ETC. can touch them for two whole weeks. After that, avoid all products on them that include active ingredients (acne or anti aging products)
8. DO NOT sleep on face! Avoid sleeping in bed with pets.
Lab Testing & FDA Disclaimer
PMU GOO & all other CBD products must meet a domestic and international limit of less than 0.3% THC per sample when independently tested by a third party laboratory.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Benefits of CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the non-psychoactive component of the hemp plant. CBD is naturally anti microbial, hypoallergenic and proven to decrease pain, itching and inflammation. The skin heals quicker, improving ink retention and the clients overall experience!
For more information, visit this article from the NIH.